R-CHIVE would like to thank the University of Rochester, the Kress Foundation, and RIT for funding a very successful conference. Thank You.
Find several presentations by speakers available for download below:
1) Simon Brenner – Error correction in Multispectral Imaging
2) Gregory Heyworth – A Timeline and Primer for the Study of Manuscripts
3) Andrew Beeby – From Molecules to Medieval Manuscripts
4) David Messinger – Hyperspectral Imaging of Historical Artifacts: The Selden Map of China
5) David Messinger – What is spectral imaging
John Delaney presenting at the R-CHIVE conference June 8, 2018.